You are a group of park rangers. A wildfire broke out and there are several groups of people camping. Your job is to rescue as many campers as possible before the whole forest is set ablaze.
- 25 Tiles
- Wild Animals (8 Tiles)
- Trees (8 Tiles)
- Rocky Areas (8 Tiles)
- Wildfire (1 Tile)
- 8 Tool Cards
- Axe (2 Cards)
- Pickaxe (2 Cards)
- Bow and Arrow (2 Cards)
- Fire Extinguisher (2 Cards)
- 1 Event Die
- Wildfire! (D6: 1, 2, 3)
- Wildfire Rescue! (D6: 4)
- Nothing! (D6: 5, 6)
- 35 Tokens
- Player (4 Tokens)
- Wildfire (16 Tokens)
- Wildfire/Hazard (8 Tokens)
- Camper (6 Tokens)
v.1.0 Released December 24, 2018
- Game name has been updated.
- Main goal is no longer survival, but saving campers and survival of the players.
- Event cards have been replaced with an event die.
- Removed camp site and car tiles.
- Added one more tree, wild animal, and rocky area tile. (25 total tiles)
- Removed tool tokens.
- Added camper tokens.
- Rocky areas now burn, but take twice as long.
- Players can take a tool four times per game instead of two.
- End game scoring has been changed to focus primarily on camper rescue, followed by player survival.
- Starting locations are now fixed.
- Camper tokens have specific set up locations.
- Tokens and tiles are now double sided.
v.0.7 Released December 3, 2018
- Rules have been clarified in regards to event and tool cards setup and discarding.
- You cannot put more than 2 similar tiles beside each other.
- Clarified rules in regards to needing both the fire extinguisher and the appropriate tool when entering a tile with a fire token on it.
- Reversed scoring to put All Players Survive at top of list to better clarify what happens if no one dies in the wildfire.
v.0.6 Released November 29, 2018
- Fixed the issue where the player tokens had a different colour on their front and back.
- Included a few setup rules based off of feedback given by people.
v.0.5 Released November 28, 2018
- Released to the public.